- The Heat Is Still On. Pay Close Watch For Heat Illness In Football
- Everyone’s Sore This Week. Is That OK?
- Establish a Preseason “Chain Of Command” About Youth Sports Injuries
- Are You An Expert Performer? Radio CaptainU Interviews Joe Baker, Pioneering Canadian Researcher.
- The Crucial Importance Of Good Football Helmet Fit
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Tag Archives: Concussion Symptoms
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In this past Sunday’s New York Times, Dr. Robert Cantu presented some of his views in an article titled “Preventing Sports Concussions Among Children”. Dr. Cantu has spent a good portion … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Today’s post will be simple and practical: how should a coach evaluate a young athlete for a possible concussion? The key word in that first sentence is “possible”, meaning that a … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As we gear up for fall and winter sports I’m going to take the next several weeks to briefly explore various topics related to concussion. Fall sports such as football and … Continue reading