- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Tag Archives: Concussion Symptoms
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In this past Sunday’s New York Times, Dr. Robert Cantu presented some of his views in an article titled “Preventing Sports Concussions Among Children”. Dr. Cantu has spent a good portion … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Today’s post will be simple and practical: how should a coach evaluate a young athlete for a possible concussion? The key word in that first sentence is “possible”, meaning that a … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As we gear up for fall and winter sports I’m going to take the next several weeks to briefly explore various topics related to concussion. Fall sports such as football and … Continue reading