- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Tag Archives: concussion
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In this past Sunday’s New York Times, Dr. Robert Cantu presented some of his views in an article titled “Preventing Sports Concussions Among Children”. Dr. Cantu has spent a good portion … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Today’s post will be simple and practical: how should a coach evaluate a young athlete for a possible concussion? The key word in that first sentence is “possible”, meaning that a … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As we gear up for fall and winter sports I’m going to take the next several weeks to briefly explore various topics related to concussion. Fall sports such as football and … Continue reading