- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: February 2013
by Mike Woitalla, February 21st, 2013note: this article appeared in Soccer America’s Youth Soccer Insider. Here’s outstanding advice from a US Women’s National Team soccer veteran for young athletes recovering from injury. Interview by Mike Woitalla Rachel Buehler suffered ACL injuries, … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D. President, Sideline Sports Doc The scientific quest to discover the genetic basis for behavior and performance is only in its infancy. Recent evidence suggests that there is a gene that helps to control a person’s … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D. President, Sideline Sports Doc Ed Reed and Jacoby Jones will soon be wearing their Super Bowl rings. They’ll be able to show them off to their friends and relatives around New Orleans where both grew … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D. President, Sideline Sports Doc It seems we are bombarded with new information about concussions on an almost daily basis, and here is even more information to cause us to stop and consider the best time … Continue reading