- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: January 2013
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D. President, Sideline Sports Doc The recently concluded Australian Open Tennis Championship produced some fantastic tennis, with a number of phenomenal teenage up-and-coming stars. Like every other sport that requires countless hours of dedication and physical … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D. President, Sideline Sports Doc Finally, some good news on the childhood obesity front: obesity rates may actually be falling in a number of major metropolitan areas. The exact reasons for the falling rates are unknown … Continue reading