- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: October 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc There’s an interesting murmur I hear coming from the mouths of some of the high school athletic directors I work with: is it possible that safer football helmets will embolden young … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In this past Sunday’s New York Times, Dr. Robert Cantu presented some of his views in an article titled “Preventing Sports Concussions Among Children”. Dr. Cantu has spent a good portion … Continue reading