- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: September 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Organizers at the recently concluded summer Olympics in London took an aggressive stance towards identifying and imposing sanctions on anyone testing positive for banned or performance-enhancing substances. According to Reuters, intelligence … Continue reading
By Mike Woitalla Note: This article first appeared in Soccer America’s Youth Soccer Insider. Mike Woitalla is the Executive Editor of Soccer America, and a member of Sideline Sports Doc. If there’s a book about a youth soccer coach’s experience … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In the last four blog posts we’ve taken a look at several aspects of sideline concussion diagnosis, impact sensing technology, and possible medical testing on the horizon to objectively diagnose a … Continue reading