- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- CrossFit for Kids: Good Potential, Just Be Careful
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: August 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc This week we’ll continue our exploration of head impact-sensing technology for football. The goal of these technologies is to provide an objective indicator of impact to the brain, and in so … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In today’s post I’d like to outline some current and future techniques that medical professionals use to detect concussion. A very important point is that these are techniques used by physicians … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As we gear up for fall and winter sports I’m going to take the next several weeks to briefly explore various topics related to concussion. Fall sports such as football and … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As I watch the Olympics this week I’m particularly interested in the stories about some of the athletes as kids, especially interviews with their parents. What was it in the child’s … Continue reading