- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: June 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc For better or worse, the professional athlete who claims that he’s no role model for kids is inescapably a role model. So what are we to make of recent data that … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Today I think there may have been the wrong kind of record set in my orthopedic practice: I saw a 9-year-old boy with Little League Shoulder. This is a record because … Continue reading