- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: May 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As the school year ends, kids march (or often limp…) into my office with a common set of nagging injuries that have accumulated over several months. Typically, I often hear, “I’ve … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In the adult sports world much attention is focused on the use of steroids or other performance enhancing drugs used illegally to gain an edge on the competition. In youth sports … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc There’s never a good time to be injured. As we come up to the end of many spring sports, players often have their eyes on championships or important tournaments. When an … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc There have been 3 recent well-publicized cardiac arrests in elite level athletes. Norway’s Alexander Dale Oen, the defending world champion in the 100m breaststroke was found dead at a team training … Continue reading