- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: April 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In the past several weeks I’ve commented on the role of single-sport specialization and the need for age-appropriate sport development guidelines. Here’s one that I think gets it right. This is … Continue reading
Interview by Mike Woitalla Note: This article first appeared in Soccer America’s Youth Soccer Insider. Mike Woitalla is the Executive Editor of Soccer America, and is a member of Sideline Sports Doc. American sports icon Mia Hamm debuted for the … Continue reading
By: Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Girls’ and women’s lacrosse has shown huge increases in participation across the United States. According to National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) data, the number of women’s lacrosse programs nearly doubled between … Continue reading
By: Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc This week I’ve already seen three young baseball players with “Little League Shoulder”, which unfortunately puts us on record pace. In years past I’ve usually seen only 3-5 of these in … Continue reading