- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: March 2012
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc For quite some time now sports medicine professionals have believed that young pitchers should not throw curve balls due to the increased stress on the pitching elbow and the subsequent risk … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Today’s post is a follow up to last week’s, and I am straying from our usual injury and fitness topics.Please bear in mind that what follows is one man’s opinion and … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Specialization is common and accepted in most professions. At some point in time Einstein probably decided to focus on theoretical physics, Tom Brady focused on football rather than baseball, and YoYo … Continue reading
Confidence: One Guy Who Has It, One Guy Who Had It, and One Guy Who Lost It But Might Have It Back Now
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Confidence is essential to successful performance in sports, or even just enjoyment from sports activities. Without confidence, athletes can find themselves paralyzed by fear, which can lead to poor performance or … Continue reading