- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: December 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc With advanced brain imaging techniques and brain functional tests, researchers at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine have presented findings from an interesting study that suggests that repeatedly heading a soccer … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc This post is quite a departure from our usual set of topics but it’s a relevant one for this time of year. I want to let you know about a company … Continue reading
By Roger M. Lyon, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI Don’t mess around with spine injuries in youth sports. In today’s post we’ll look at two situations: injuries that occur suddenly during play, and longer-term … Continue reading