- Everyone’s Sore This Week. Is That OK?
- Establish a Preseason “Chain Of Command” About Youth Sports Injuries
- Are You An Expert Performer? Radio CaptainU Interviews Joe Baker, Pioneering Canadian Researcher.
- The Crucial Importance Of Good Football Helmet Fit
- NCAA Concussion Statement Has Great Points For High School Athletes Too
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: December 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc With advanced brain imaging techniques and brain functional tests, researchers at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine have presented findings from an interesting study that suggests that repeatedly heading a soccer … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc This post is quite a departure from our usual set of topics but it’s a relevant one for this time of year. I want to let you know about a company … Continue reading
By Roger M. Lyon, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI Don’t mess around with spine injuries in youth sports. In today’s post we’ll look at two situations: injuries that occur suddenly during play, and longer-term … Continue reading