- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: November 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Rule changes are pretty easy but changing attitudes and perceptions can be really hard. Just as we saw in fall sports such as football and soccer, hockey in particular is going … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc, LLC In last week’s post we spoke about how it’s important for the young athlete facing playoff pressure to bring injuries to the attention of the athletic trainer. In this weeks … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc, LLC As we near the end of the high school regular season for football an interesting pattern emerges that team physicians and athletic trainers have seen for many years: athletes start … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Magnetic resonance imaging- otherwise known as an “MRI”- is a sophisticated imaging technique that gives us incredibly detailed pictures of bone, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, muscles, the spine, and even internal organs … Continue reading