- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: September 2011
By Thomas Henry, MS, CSCS, SCCC Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Sacred Heart Schools, Atherton, CA Note: Thomas Henry is one of the best thinkers I’ve come across in 17 years of my sports medicine practice. Mr. Henry directs the … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc It might surprise some of you to know that skin problems are 4th or 5th on our list of most common injuries we’re seeing in high school football this fall. Many … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc As I write this on September 11, many Americans face the day with a reflective posture. So this post is a departure of sorts from our focus on youth sports fitness, … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc In last week’s post we discussed how there isn’t conclusive evidence about injury rates as an effect of the type of field surface (grass vs. artificial turf). To recap: I don’t … Continue reading