- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: August 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc One of the most common questions I’m asked by parents at the start of high school football and fall club soccer seasons is “do you see more injuries on artificial turf … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Recently, Louisiana became one of 27 states that passed remove from play/return to play laws for athletes suspected of having a concussion on the field of play. These laws are for … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc The end of summer and early fall are some of the busiest times of the year for outdoor sports participation, and unfortunately this is also the time of year with the … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc It’s time for that annual rite of passage for high school football- two a day practices. With much of the country stifled in sweltering humid weather it’s a good idea for … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc, LLC Competitive young athletes are under increasing pressure to play only one sport allyear round. This is especially true for the best athletes who get pressure to “commit” from each coach, … Continue reading