- Establish a Preseason “Chain Of Command” About Youth Sports Injuries
- Are You An Expert Performer? Radio CaptainU Interviews Joe Baker, Pioneering Canadian Researcher.
- The Crucial Importance Of Good Football Helmet Fit
- NCAA Concussion Statement Has Great Points For High School Athletes Too
- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: August 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc One of the most common questions I’m asked by parents at the start of high school football and fall club soccer seasons is “do you see more injuries on artificial turf … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc Recently, Louisiana became one of 27 states that passed remove from play/return to play laws for athletes suspected of having a concussion on the field of play. These laws are for … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc The end of summer and early fall are some of the busiest times of the year for outdoor sports participation, and unfortunately this is also the time of year with the … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc It’s time for that annual rite of passage for high school football- two a day practices. With much of the country stifled in sweltering humid weather it’s a good idea for … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc, LLC Competitive young athletes are under increasing pressure to play only one sport allyear round. This is especially true for the best athletes who get pressure to “commit” from each coach, … Continue reading