- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- CrossFit for Kids: Good Potential, Just Be Careful
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: July 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc At the recent annual meeting of the American Orthopaedic Society For Sports Medicine, a paper was presented titled “Sideline Management of Concussions in Adolescent Athletes: Can the Sport Concussion Assessment Tool … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc We’re getting pretty close to high school football season, and for most high schoolers that means summer conditioning camps. It also means we start seeing notices from the team parents and … Continue reading
Dev Mishra, Founder and President of Sideline Sports Doc appeared on SportsMedicineWeekely on Chicago’s ESPN 1000 to discuss youths sports injury management. Audio File (Mp3) : Dev Mishra – Sports Medicine Weekly