- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: June 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc The term “core strength” is typically thought to include strength originating from your abdominal muscles, oblique muscles around your abdomen and your lower back. Over the years we’ve learned that the … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc “Power” as defined by physicists refers to the amount of work done in a given amount of time. In the world of sports “power” is defined by the ability of a … Continue reading