- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: June 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc The term “core strength” is typically thought to include strength originating from your abdominal muscles, oblique muscles around your abdomen and your lower back. Over the years we’ve learned that the … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc “Power” as defined by physicists refers to the amount of work done in a given amount of time. In the world of sports “power” is defined by the ability of a … Continue reading