- The Heat Is Still On. Pay Close Watch For Heat Illness In Football
- Everyone’s Sore This Week. Is That OK?
- Establish a Preseason “Chain Of Command” About Youth Sports Injuries
- Are You An Expert Performer? Radio CaptainU Interviews Joe Baker, Pioneering Canadian Researcher.
- The Crucial Importance Of Good Football Helmet Fit
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: June 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc The term “core strength” is typically thought to include strength originating from your abdominal muscles, oblique muscles around your abdomen and your lower back. Over the years we’ve learned that the … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc “Power” as defined by physicists refers to the amount of work done in a given amount of time. In the world of sports “power” is defined by the ability of a … Continue reading