- Hockey Helmet Ratings Coming Soon from Virginia Tech
- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: May 2011
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc We tend to think of young athletes as naturally flexible but in truth athletes of all ages can improve performance for sports by maximizing flexibility. In very simplistic terms, think of … Continue reading
By Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc I’m sure anyone who’s raised an adolescent or teenager can attest to the idea that teenagers don’t get as much sleep as they need. For the adolescent or teenager a number … Continue reading