- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: February 2011
By Dev Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc, LLC We often assume that a child at an organized sports practice is getting “exercise”. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services published a recommendation in 2008 indicating that for children … Continue reading
Posted by Dev K. Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc, LLC I’ve got a little story to tell you about a young man and a cast. For anyone not familiar with the term “cast” it’s a hard substance usually made … Continue reading
Posted by: Dev Mishra, M.D., President, Sideline Sports Doc., LLC I think we’ve all seen this situation before: a tournament format requiring multiple games played over a single weekend. As coaches and parents we watch our young athletes going through … Continue reading