- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- kiley strickland on Technological Advances To Train Olympians: Good For Kids?
- John Merrick on Food For Thought From One Of The World’s Foremost Concussion Experts
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC. http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/ In our last post called “Is Strength or Resistance Training OK For Young Athletes” http://blog.sidelinesportsdoc.com we noted that the single most important element in a safe and effective … Continue reading
– Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC – The short answer is “yes,” but with some important cautions. I ran across an interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal titled “School, Homework, Pump Iron” that … Continue reading
Follow Sideline Sports Doc on Facebook!
Download and listen to the free concussion mp3. Let us know how you like it!