- “Injuries Are The Result Of Coaching Incompetence.” Radio CaptainU Interviews Raymond Verheijen, Dutch soccer coach.
- The “Ten Percent” Rule For Runners: Fact or Fiction?
- The Heat Is Still On. Pay Close Watch For Heat Illness In Football
- Everyone’s Sore This Week. Is That OK?
- Establish a Preseason “Chain Of Command” About Youth Sports Injuries
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC. http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/ In our last post called “Is Strength or Resistance Training OK For Young Athletes” http://blog.sidelinesportsdoc.com we noted that the single most important element in a safe … Continue reading
– Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC – The short answer is “yes,” but with some important cautions. I ran across an interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal titled “School, Homework, Pump Iron” that … Continue reading
Follow Sideline Sports Doc on Facebook!
Download and listen to the free concussion mp3. Let us know how you like it!