- Hamstring Injuries: What To Do, What To Expect, What’s On The Horizon
- ACL Surgery In The Growing Athlete: Save The Growth Plates
- Sports Nutrition (Including The Wonders Of Chocolate Milk!) Radio CaptainU Interviews Nancy Clark, Internationally Renowned Sports Nutritionist.
- Throw Like A Pro: Dr. James Andrews’ iOS App Hopes To Save Young Arms
- CrossFit for Kids: Good Potential, Just Be Careful
- Cathy on Building A Winner On Field and Off. Radio CaptainU Interviews Northwestern University Head Football Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- sujoy on Predictors Of Elite Performance In Endurance Athletes?
- Artificial Grass San Diego on Do We Really See More Injuries On Artificial Turf Compared To Natural Grass?
- Marina on Don’t Skip The Preparticipation Physical Exam
- shayne on USA Hockey’s Development Model Forges A New Pathway
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC. http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/ In our last post called “Is Strength or Resistance Training OK For Young Athletes” http://blog.sidelinesportsdoc.com we noted that the single most important element in a safe … Continue reading
– Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC – The short answer is “yes,” but with some important cautions. I ran across an interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal titled “School, Homework, Pump Iron” that … Continue reading
Follow Sideline Sports Doc on Facebook!
Download and listen to the free concussion mp3. Let us know how you like it!