- The Future Of Sports: The Young Athlete
- Injury Recognition Matters. US Club Soccer Partners With Sideline Sports Doc To Bring Injury Recognition Training To Coaches.
- The Multi-Sport Prescription
- Data Can Reduce The Emotion Surrounding Concussion Policy
- Seven Cool New Concussion Technologies That Could Be Game Changers
- Heat Illness
- In the News
- Sideline Sports Doc Miscellaneous
- Sports Science
- Sports Technology
- Tips and Training
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC. http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/ In our last post called “Is Strength or Resistance Training OK For Young Athletes” http://blog.sidelinesportsdoc.com we noted that the single most important element in a safe … Continue reading
– Posted by Dev Mishra, M.D., President of Sideline Sports Doc LLC — The short answer is “yes,” but with some important cautions. I ran across an interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal titled “School, Homework, Pump Iron” that … Continue reading
Follow Sideline Sports Doc on Facebook!
Download and listen to the free concussion mp3. Let us know how you like it!